What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive from me and my team will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
Here is the tip of the iceberg:
1. Online Marketing - Have you ever heard of the internet? So has 99% of everyone else and 9 out 10 people start their home search online...JUST LIKE YOU!!! Let me connect with them! I got you to my website didn't I? I get thousands of page views a month. I have targeted campaigns across different social media platforms, search engine optimization and key word ads, etc., I will also list your home on all of the major real estate sites for even more exposure.
2. Home staging - It's hard for someone to picture living in your house with all of your "stuff" in the way. Don't get me wrong, your "stuff" is great! but If someone is going to make a purchase in the hundreds of thousands of dollar range, sometimes it's hard to get past the "stuff" and see the house. I'll work with you to properly stage your home to create the warm, open and inviting feeling that helped you fall in love with the home in the first place.
3. Email Campaigns - everyone who visits my site is encouraged to sign up for a free account. That way they can stay up to date on available homes and great deals. I have targeted email campaigns to keep your home in front of potential buyers.
4. Cleaning - Who likes to clean? I sure don't! Dirty house? No problem! I'll pay to have a professional maid service to come and do the dirty work no one likes to do! If you prefer to have a maid come in do some "upkeep" while your home is listed instead of a "deep clean" just let me know.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. I love meeting people and have a way to connect with them. My goal is to make a lifelong friend with every transaction.
To find out more about selling your home, click here